Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 389

Thread: Your stuff?

  1. #231
    Inactive Member eaglebeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2002
    Posts
    234
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Klemme,

    Thanks for your kind words.

    Listening to all you guys made me think twice before posting these songs [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] .

    EB

  2. #232
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #233
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FlamTriplet,

    Tell me about your seat height,
    if you don't mind. I picture you
    sitting a little up, with a down-
    ward slope on your thighs.

    Thanks, again.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 11, 2004 06:08 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  4. #234
    Inactive Member wolfgang.at's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A little bit late, but:
    Thx for your comments, guys ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #235
    Inactive Member Lee Collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    1,253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was just messing around with a mixer and some mics today in my kitchen. Just a couple of soundbites of something I'm trying to get together. They're really short, sorry. Will try and put something longer together soon.

    http://freespace.virgin.net/roman.five/stuff2.mp3
    http://freespace.virgin.net/roman.five/stuff3.mp3

    http://freespace.virgin.net/roman.five/recording.jpg
    http://freespace.virgin.net/roman.five/recording5.jpg

  6. #236
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those microphones really do
    a nice job of picking it up.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 01:41 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  7. #237
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice sound, Rudy.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #238
    Inactive Member Lee Collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    1,253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Merci pierre [img]smile.gif[/img] I should add, I wasn't even thinking about the timing, so apologies, I just wanted to record something, lol.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Rudy_Ment ]</font>

  9. #239
    Inactive Member juanexpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good sound Rudy.
    Your method is the same I use, but without mini disc. My mixer(fostex vf16) has a hard disc and I can edit the effects, levels and EQ after the recording.
    I?ll put some pics and sounds soon.
    Maybe you has put too much reverb in your mix, in my opinion. The SM57 is fantastic(I have them for toms and snare). The mics you have on your toms are fantastic too.
    What china-cymbal do you have in the sample?

  10. #240
    Inactive Member Lee Collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    1,253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi juanexpo,
    I used cooledit to add plate reverb. I thought it made the sound bigger, seemed a little distant and unexciting without the reverb. But next time I'll use less reverb, thanks for the advice.

    Actually, it's not a china you're hearing but sabian evolution splashes. I used 10 and 12". I reckon it's the 12" you're hearing as a china. They sound really trashy, which is why I love them [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •